Senior Front-End Developer
Senior Front-End Developer | Saint Pierre | ELCA Informatique
|Jul 12, 2023
|Level of experience
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
You’ll work in exciting projects in various business sectors, using state-of-the-art front-end technologies and tools.
• You’ll realize rich web front-end interfaces for our customers
• You’ll ensure an uncomplicated, user-friendly and functional user interface
• You’ll share your knowledge in front-end development in the context of software projects
A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise around web font-end and backend development, mobile development and UX and artistic design
• An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
• Close cooperation with our team in Switzerland delivering projects from a wide range of different industries
• An attractive perspective for your professional and personal development
For this vacancy, we expect a candidate with an academic degree (university, applied sciences or equivalent) with at least three years' experience in analysis, design and implementation of front-end solutions based on Angular. You show outstanding quality in your deliveries, you have good communication skills and a distinct customer orientation. You are a team player and have a good experience in development projects using following technologies and concepts:
• Angular and TypeScript.
• RIA UI technologies and frameworks like Kendo UI.
• HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SASS.
• Knowledge of Same-Origin Policy (SOP), Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) and Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS).
• Knowledge of oblique framework.
• Knowledge of redux state management.
• Experience with client-site development tools like Gulp, Webpack, Karma or Jasmine.
• Protocols: HTTP, WebSocket, etc.