Power BI / Data Analyst
Power BI / Data Analyst | Saint Pierre | ELCA Informatique
|Apr 24, 2023
|BI / Big Data
|Level of experience
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
You’ll work as Data Analyst on internal Marketing project to drive ELCA’s qualitative and quantitative goals.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for the following activities:
• Based on business requirements and stakeholder needs, create standardized, automated reports and dashboards in Power BI and Google Analytics and be able to own the results from idea to completion
• Deliver ad hoc insights and analytics to the Marketing team to optimize the customer journey – for example, email A-B tests, segmentations, insights extracted from NPS surveys, etc.
• Ensure BI system operations, focus on data preparation
• As domain specialist, constantly work to improve the company’s understanding of the customer, but also to improve global best practices in reporting, SQL and data-driven marketing
• Identify focus areas and opportunities to improve existing reporting & dashboards and work with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and CRM teams towards a 360-degree customer view
• Analyze data to discover trends and patterns, build predictive models
• Use data visualization techniques to present information
• A stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic team with extensive expertise
• Exciting projects using the latest technologies
• Flat organizational hierarchies and cross-functional teamwork
• Close contact with customers in diverse industries
• A supportive culture with excellent opportunities for professional and personal training and development
You are interested in business aspects as much as analytical activities with a distinct customer focus and good communication skills? You want to work efficiently and both autonomously and in a team? You graduated from a university, university of applied sciences or technical college?
• 2+ years of experience, ideally in a B2B environment
• Experience with Power BI or similar reporting tool knowledge
• Cloud based data solutions (Data Lake, Snowflake, Spark) is a plus
• Able to translate business needs into technical specifications
• Results-driven and pragmatic – understands that data is only valuable when it is translated to actionable insights for the business
• Curious & analytical
• Experience writing SQL queries to pull and manipulate data from various data sources – examples include SQL Server, Google Analytics, ERP
• Your English is fit for business purposes