Front-End Developer | Saint Pierre | ELCA Informatique
|Nov 11, 2018
|Level of experience
We are ELCA, one of the largest Swiss IT tribe with over 2,000 experts. We are multicultural with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France, Vietnam and Mauritius. Since 1968, our team of engineers, business analysts, software architects, designers and consultants provide tailor-made and standardized solutions to support the digital transformation of major public administrations and private companies in Switzerland. Our activity spans across multiples fields of leading-edge technologies such as AI, Machine & Deep learning, BI/BD, RPA, Blockchain, IoT and CyberSecurity.
As a Front-End Engineer you will:
- work in exciting projects in various business sectors, using state-of-the-art front-end technologies and tools.
- realize rich web front-end interfaces for our customers
- ensure an uncomplicated, user-friendly and functional user interface
- share your knowledge in front-end development in the context of software projects
Are you looking for a new professional challenge for a company that gives its employees greater freedom in creativity and development around the latest technologies? Do you want to be part of a young and fast-growing team proposing omni-channel solutions to its customers (web, mobile, digitization)? We offer:
- A challenging work environment, in a dynamic team with extensive expertise around web font-end and backend development, mobile development and UX and artistic design
- An organisation with flat hierarchies and collaborations across business departments
- a wide range of different industries
- An attractive perspective for your professional and personal development
- projects using Agile methodologies
- extensive coaching and training
A healthy work life balance
- Angular and TypeScript
- RIA UI technologies and frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Kendo UI
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SASS
- Experience with client-site development tools like Gulp, Webpack, Karma or Jasmine
- Protocols: HTTP, WebSocket, etc.